Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Reassured !

This morning, I had a appointment with a professor who made search in reproduction. She was very nice and answered to all my questions. She told me that 6 frozen embryos transfert failed is very very normal in Europe. We have to made a difference between 6 shots = 6 egg retrieval and 6 frozen embryos transfert = 1 egg retrieval. She told me also that Indian Doctor are also very very competent in terme of reproduction and have a great experience and good technology. Ok It is not the same case for all doctor but certainly for beautiful Dr Shivani. So it is important for me because today I am not desperate ! I was afraid about the word "NEVER" after 6 fails. "If it could never come..." "If I could not never be a mum", blablabla... Now I keep hope, and I am stay positive ! "Just live" daily and waiting for next shot !

4 comments:

  1. Never say never :) completely agree with you lillyrose take each day as it comes, stay as postive as you can be, wishing you the very best xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Gee ! all the best for you too ! xxx

      Delete
  2. Stay positive! I am a twin success after 7 failed donor egg cycles. You WILL get there! All the best to you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Bernadette to encourage us ! I also follow your blog with attention. You will be at home soon with your wonderful Hayden. Stay positive too !

      Delete